Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006


I awoke to a GLORIOUS day. I'm feeling so good lately. I've been eating at least two meals daily, and often, three. My hairloss has subsided and is growing back, and my skin is looking more healthy. I think I might be on the downhill slope of my eating disorder. It makes me happy.

I got up, checked blogs and e-mail, then went upstairs to help the kids get ready for school. I put off my run till 7:00--but could hardly wait to get outside. The temperature was perfect, there was no wind. I was able to run about 5 miles easily. I got home and took the kids to school, then came home and showered and studied for my exam. I should be ready to take it next week, but may wait until the first week of June. I have lots going on during the last few weeks of May.

I went to work for a few hours, then decided to take a walk. I had gone about a mile when a freak rain/hailstorm burst. I was soaked. I walked in the rain for about an hour, then went home.

The kids were home when I got there, and Darrin came home shortly after that. Darrin and I went to the store to pick up some necessities, then we went home and ate dinner. Darrin has meetings, and the boys and I have activities tonight. We left at 7:00, leaving Tabitha on her own for about an hour. After the activity, some of the kids hooked me into playing a game of "knockout" on the basketball court. They're so funny. The kids ranged in age from 12-15 years, and were mostly boys. It was fun--but I stayed too long.

I took my boys home at 9:00, and we put everyone to bed. About 15 minutes later the doorbell rang. It was David. DJ had left some papers in his car, and David was concerned they might be school related. Darrin invited David in--Scott was in the car, so I waved him in, as well. We visited for about an hour, then I sent my kids back to bed, and David and Scott home. It's a school night, after all.

Darrin and I made it to bed before 11:00--barely.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker