Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday

I slept soundly, and had a difficult time dragging myself out of bed this morning. It takes me a couple of weeks to adjust to Daylight Savings Time. I lay in bed too long, wishing I didn't have to get up. I finally put on some sweats and took the kids to school, posted my blog and practiced for a couple of hours.

I went for a run, showered, relaxed with Darrin when he came home for lunch, and showed up at work around 1:00. Good thing my boss loves me--and that I'm contracted, so he only has a little bit of say in when I put in my hours. I had to go to a business to pull down their fiscal report because the office worker there is new and hasn't yet figured out the bookkeeping program. I hate doing this because they always want to watch and ask questions and I'm really not wanting to answer questions and train office staff right now. It took me about 30 minutes longer than it should have because my client ( the business owner) is also a personal friend, and he wanted to chat for awhile. Hmmmm, I should go to work earlier tomorrow. Oh yeah, I can't--I have piano students all morning. I'll just have to not leave the office once I get there.

I left work at 3:15, met my first student at 3:30, and taught lessons till 5:30. Darrin, Jr. made waffles for supper, and we ate early. We had a wonderful supper, just talking and laughing. I love our evenings together. Darrin, Jr's birthday is this month (sweet 16). I can't stand it--he's growing up!!! We're insisting that he take Driver's Education before he gets his license (he has his learner permit), so we can stomach the hit on our insurance premiums a little better.

The kids and Darrin had to watch American Idol (they're addicted), so I practiced some more, and wrote in my blog. Darrin and I went to bed around 10:00. He wanted to talk, but I was so tired, I fell asleep in the middle of our conversation. He woke me for a kiss and I fell asleep in his arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker