Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday

I slept deeply, but awoke to the dogs barking at 3:30 A.M. They continued to bark off and on, until I arose, finally at 5:00. I was very tired. I did my morning routine, skipped my run again, and then wondered how I was ever going to get back on track again.

I took the kids to school, then came home and called the dentist--I lost a filling yesterday. They said they could see me at 11:30, so I practiced until around 11:15, then left. Since the dentist had a cancellation, they replaced the filling right away. The dentist missed the nerve and got the one that made my tongue and the back of my throat numb--I couldn't swallow. That was a little uncomfortable. He had to shoot me about five more times. I was SO sore when the novocaine wore off--but at least I won't have to go back.

I worked till around 2:30, then came home and practiced for another hour. My kids got home, and we visited for a few minutes before they did homework. This week for piano lessons, my students meet in small groups, so I only teach Tuesday-Thursday. It's nice to have the evening off. I went to the store to pick up some groceries and stuff for dinner. We had a lovely family night playing games, and then watching "The Incredibles" (kids choice, but one of my favorite movies--I love the soundtrack).

I fell asleep during the movie (around 7:30). Darrin woke me at 10:00 to go to bed. I was incredibly tired.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker