Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday

For the second night in a row, I slept the night through. I wasn't awakened by the alarm, but by Darrin stirring me as he got out of bed. I got up, posted my blog, did my morning routine, and went for a run. It feels good to be running again. I showered and took the kids to school--on the way home I encountered a "run in" with my SSA past (detailed below). It was disconcerting, to say the least.

After spending too much introspection time, I practiced for a couple of hours, then went to work. I finished up a couple of corporate returns, and some personal ones, then headed home to teach piano lessons. My older students were grouped today. They're delightful. Group lesson lasts for an hour and a half, and we have a wonderful time together. They perform first, then we eat and learn about music history, test aural skills and theory, and just visit. I enjoy them.

Following the lesson, I ran to get pizza (we seem to be having pizza every Wednesday, lately) so that the kids could eat before their youth activities. My niece was with us for dinner and went with Tabitha to her activity. I took the boys to the church, and met with the young women. They spent the whole time giggling and talking--they're darling. After activities, the kids and I went home. I spent an hour unwinding, then went to bed.

I couldn't sleep. My life seems to be filled with too many ups and downs. I'd really like to be on an even keel for awhile. I was a little unsettled at my feelings this morning--and I really didn't want to deal with those feelings. I decided I must just be tired. Part of me wanted to make love with my husband--perhaps to prove that my SSA feelings do not have control of me, the other part didn't want to have THOSE feelings either. I felt overwhelmed and depressed. After about an hour, I fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker