Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday

Darrin got home last night around midnight--then stayed up for another hour unpacking and doing other stuff. It is WONDERFUL to have him home. Morning came too soon, and I was exhausted from my sleepless weekend. I got up and helped the kids get ready for school, taxied them there, then came home and practiced.

Around 9:00 I took my dad to his pre-op appointment in a city a couple of hours away. He's getting cataract surgery next week on one eye, then he'll have the second eye done two weeks later. With the travel and appointment time, I didn't get home till 2:30. I was going to practice some more, but was too tired. I crashed on the couch till my first student arrived around 3:30.

I finished teaching by 6:00, and Darrin and I went to the grocery store to get necessities and something for dinner. We had our weekly traditional family meeting (at which we go over all planned activities for the week and calendar anything that was forgotten--this helps us keep track of each other) at 7:30, and all kids were in bed, reading, by 8:00. I practiced till 9:00, then wrote in my blog and went to bed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker