Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday

Friday Tabitha and I joined four other females of various ages, and had a girls' night. We ate smoked salmon, fresh fruit, vegetables and cream cheese. I understand that's girl food. I can live with that. I made a chocolate cake which was not for wimps, and someone brought ice cream. We played with make-up, giggled, and played with a wii. So I got to go bowling, play tennis, and do some boxing. Our hostess, who is my sister-in-law (whom I love) got us party favors which included fuzzy slippers. Mine say "Wild" on one foot, "Thing" on the other. I left Tabitha there overnight. I think she got an hour of sleep.

I went couch sledding yesterday--very, very, very fun!!! I got to go twice and wanted to go more, but the snow was getting too wet. Adam and I tried to sled together on one of those round disc things, but we're a little too big to do that. We ended up falling off, of course. So we tried a long toboggan thing, but it kept turning around so we had to go backwards down the hill--I suppose we could have started out backwards and ended up facing foreward, but this way was more fun. Adam and DJ decided to have a snowball fight and Adam got a bloody nose. Tabitha explained to him, all the way to the car, just how gross that was. Lack of sleep makes her nigh to intolerable. She was too tired to get out of the car when we got home, and slept there for about an hour.

Today I made chocolate covered gummy bears in honor of Tabitha's first day in Young Women's. I hate the lesson topic, but hopefully I'll be able to make it interesting. I also made chocolate covered cinnamon bears (shall I bring you some, AtP?).

My insides are all crappy. I'm very stressed about seeing my cousin still. I've started scratching myself in my sleep again, which is messy. I haven't had that problem for at least three months and some of the scratches are visible (very upsetting). However, I suppose most people have one or two things about themselves they wish they could change. I'm hoping I'll be able to stop when my stress level decreases.

A good thing though...I smell really great today. DJ told me so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker