Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bravado

Okay, anyone who labored through my last post got to the little tidbit at the end where I announced that I'm seeking out the person who messed me up just a bit, and I want to have lunch with him. I still want to do that. I'm still planning to do that. But it's a week away.

I'm scared out of my mind. Really, freaking scared.

4 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Loyalist (with defects) said…

    i love you Sam. you are brave and strong. You are the conqueror, not the defeated. you have braved, and continue to brave, the searing light of truth. in my mind there is nothing more victorious in character than that!

    thanks for being there.

     
  • At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 2:22:00 PM, Blogger elbow said…

    You are truly my hero. I recognize that my situation is a lot different than yours, but I could never face my abuser. I could never sit down with him and discuss why I have felt so screwed up because of what he made me do. You are brave and beautiful. I honestly feel a little scared and overwhelmed thinking about you in this situation, but I trust that you've talked about this with your therapist, and with his guidance I wish you luck and courage. My prayers are with you!

     
  • At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 12:30:00 PM, Blogger SG said…

    Do you think you could bottle up some of your extraordinary courage and send it to some of us? You're such a great example.

    Thank you so much for walking the path many of us have yet to walk.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:27:00 PM, Blogger B.G. Christensen said…

    I have little to base this on, but I imagine I would be really freaking scared too. My prayers will be with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker