Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Friday, March 02, 2007

This is my blog...

I'm a little sidetracked right now. I'm not wanting to continue my "relationships" posts today. It's not a good day and I'm feeling a little resentful. So in honor of that I'm posting something I have on one of my super secret blogs that a few of you have been asking about. Now that you'll be able to see the sort of thing that I post there, I'm certain that the curiosity will be satisfied and that this blog will be absolutely scary enough. By the way, yes, it's blatantly offensive. No, I don't care. Don't read it if you're sensitive.

No Wonder!

The average erect penis measures just under 5 1/2 inches, with a circumference of about 5 inches. The average vagina measures about 4 inches long and 1 inch in circumference. For a young girl of just under 12 years, subtract about one inch from the vaginal length and 1/2 inch from the circumference. Do the math.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker