Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Inevitability

Emailed last night:

Dear Cousin who molested me repeatedly for 80 days when I was almost 12 (okay, I didn't really say that, but I wanted to),

It's been a long time since I've seen you. I'll be in Utah next week and was wondering if you have time to have lunch with me? I'm thinking Wednesday, if possible. Let me know if you'd like to do that, and if the time works for you. Hope to see you then.

Samantha


Received this morning:

Dear Sam,

I should be around on that day. My cell # xxx-xxx-xxxx, give me a call.

David

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker