Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Friday, March 02, 2007

You Should Come Visit Me

Okay, I realize after the last post that I'll have to stop being resentful, offensive, and I'll have to behave myself. But you should come anyway. Tonight we have Richard Bushman (author of Rough Stone Rolling) visiting our university. He's giving a lecture tonight: Joseph Smith’s Place in History, and tomorrow morning he's presenting selected readings from his book at our library.

Seriously, you should all come. When we run out of beds and couches, you can sleep on my floor. I make really good fake 'n bake cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker