Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Return and Report--Part 1

If I haven't said much lately, it's because my internet access was severely limited last week. So, a few things first.
1. Thanks to those of you who sent comments and emails. I probably won't respond because I'm a little freaked out and mixed up. I hope you'll forgive me. I truly do appreciate those of you who sent prayers and good thoughts/wishes. AtP's mom fasted for me. She is amazing.
2. I know I needed to meet with the slimy cousin. It was yucky. I didn't like it.
3. I meet with Therapist tomorrow. I'm hoping he can help me make sense of everything. I actually feel worse than ever.
4. That person touched me. I want to scream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker