Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Overheard

Okay, I was eavesdropping on my sons, I admit it.



Adam: DJ, what do they do at Junior High Parent Teacher Conferences?

DJ: They just talk to your parents and they say they love you. And you don't apply yourself in class. And then your parents come home and they're all like: (in StrongBad voice) "Try harder. Get better grades. Oh, and your teacher likes you."




I learn new things all the time from my children.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker