Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Poem

A
Small
Home
NOT
Inanimate
Bad
name
snap
After
love,
I'm
accepted,
thank
reviews:
mistaken
that
Ummm....
Stop
You



Okay, I haven't lost it, nor am I trying (and failing miserably) to give T.S. Eliot a run for his money. My Google Reader lists the first word of the title or post, and today, I just felt like sharing. Honestly, I really like my poem--it took no thought or creativity, and it makes me laugh. Enjoy!!

P.S. The more you read it, the more sense it makes--hidden meanings, and all that--frightening, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker