A. Inanimacies (yes, I know that's not a word--but it should be):
1. Cupboard doors and/or drawers left open in my kitchen.
2. Crooked lines on the streets.
3. Dull pencils.
7. Dirty cars.
8. Objects placed where they do not belong--especially if in plain sight.
9. Smoke and pollutants that trigger asthma.
10. Low blood-sugar.
B. Human Interest:
1. People who believe daily showers are unnecessary.
2. People who lead me to believe they're my friends--but just want something from me.
3. People who hide things from me, either for my own protection, or for theirs.
4. Friends who say one thing, but do another, and, when called on the discrepancy, tell me it's none of my business (and even if they're right, it still bugs me).
5. People who ignore me or avoid me. I'd rather be told to shut up and go away.
6. People who ask me for truthful answers, but then are hurt if I don't say what they want to hear (which I will NEVER do--I'd rather be friendless).
7. Friends--in general--bug me. I've never quite figured out the social niceties of friendship. I don't understand it. Mostly, I've found that friends are really good about telling me if I do something they like--but if I mess up, it's forever, and I have no idea why. Maybe I just need more forthright friends? More honest friends? Fewer, but better friends? I don't know...it bugs me. (This refers to corporeal friends who live in my general vicinity)
8. People who treat me as if I'm stupid. There are many things I don't understand, but I'm not stupid.
9. People who think they know what's best for me, then get all offended when I tell them they don't.
10. People who expect me to accept them in any circumstance (which I actually think I do rather well), but want me to make bunches of changes to accomodate them. That just bugs me.
Okay--done. Shallow and stupid rant is over and I feel better. I suggest everyone take a moment to purge themselves, but if not, I'll enjoy the moment alone.