Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday

Another good morning--I'm feeling better every day. The kids had another day off today, and we have our recital this evening. I drank a protein shake and skipped my run for one more day. Tomorrow I'll start again. I did my usual morning routine, visited blogs and answered e-mail. We all (except Darrin, who has to work today) relaxed till around 10:00, when my piano students arrived.

I taught lessons till 11:00. My sister called from Germany and we talked for about an hour. I miss her. I went to the store and got refreshments and stuff for recital. Then I picked up Tabitha and Annie around 2:00. We ran off programs, then came home and relaxed some more.

Darrin came home around 5:00, we ate dinner, and went to the recital. My students played well. We cleaned up, took Annie home, and went home ourselves. The kids went to bed, and I worked on the schedule for our area piano festival.

Around 10:30 Darrin and I went to bed. An easy, relaxing, wonderful day. I need more of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker