Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sort of Answers

Some people emailed me today. Three had noticed that my blog has changed. One was searching for a former post and couldn't find it. A few others noticed that my sidebar is different.

Actually, I was a little surprised. I have a firm belief that no one actually reads my posts, they just look at the titles and make up whatever they believe would go well with those. Apparently I misjudged those who emailed me. My apologies.

I was going to just give a general reason for all the changes/deletions. However, I find myself at a loss for words right now. So, I'll respond to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker