Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Yesterday was the tax filing deadline

Yesterday was glorious. The sun shone, the sky was incredibly blue, the wind was soft, and when I went running I noticed the wildflowers are beginning to bloom. That was ante meridian.

Around noon the clouds rolled in. Within a matter of minutes the sky was dark with them and I was using artificial light in my house. Lightning and thunder put on a spectacular display aurally and visually and we lost our electricity briefly. Rain and hail poured down--it was amazing. When the electrical storm wore itself out, the rain continued softly for about an hour, then sprinkled randomly throughout the evening.

Everything cleared off at night. The stars seem brighter after a thunderstorm. I know--silly. Still, it seems that way to me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker