Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I haven't posted enough today

Darrin got his results from his last blood test today. His cholesterol is thirty points higher. His triglycerides are nearly 700. He has elevated stuff in his thyroid whatever. Nearly everything that should be lower is higher. I keep remembering that Darrin's father suffered his first heart attack at age 43. I keep remembering that his mother had quintuple bypass surgery at 59 and suffered heart failure on the operating table.

Sometimes I joke about what I'll do if Darrin dies. Truthfully, I really don't know. So I've decided he's not going to. Denial feels good.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker