Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I get up and get ready to leave for home. Sister Three wants to talk. We chat for awhile. I tell her I'm gay. She tells me she's bisexual. All in all, a fairly interesting conversation.

I leave for home. The trip is uneventful. I arrive 30 minutes before my first piano student comes. I teach lessons for a couple of hours and then fix dinner.

I'm tired--in more ways than I can count. And for some very stupid reason which I can't figure out, I'm terribly sad.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker