Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Monday, April 2, 2007

I'm supposed to pick up AtP this morning. I go work out, then go to my room and shower. I'm getting ready when my mom shows up at my door insisting I join them for breakfast. I tell her I need to get ready because AtP has a deadline. She makes some comment about my needing to spend time with my daughter before she leaves me today, then something about being concerned about my eating disorder, and skillfully guilts me into joining them. I eat quickly and take the girls back to my room.

It takes too long to get the girls ready to go. There's a mix-up when I try to check out. I end up being nearly an hour late picking up AtP. He's very sweet and says nothing, but he misses his appointment because of me. I repay his kindness by spilling the truth about Bigoted Friend's Husband, and talk about my frustration with family. Ick!

AtP and I make a cake for a potluck at the Matis Home Evening, then go to meet some friends. We spend some time chatting with them--AtP is sort of excluded since we talk about our marriages. AtP and I leave and head for the Matis Home. We bring a very ugly cake (which tastes delicious but looks so bad). I meet many, many people. It's a fun evening.

I drive to Sister Three's house, arrive at midnight, and crash on her couch.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker