1. No matter what happened in my life, I have no right to put it on the level of what Christ suffered (which was never my intention, but I bow to the masses).
2. I'm simply one of those individuals who complains a lot and never does anything to move forward or let go of the past. Apparently, it's not as difficult as I make it seem.
3. I'm just a number in society. Many people are abused. Many people are gay. I'm just the only one who whines about it.
4. I have nothing to be upset about when people make comments like this. After all, I'm airing my dirty laundry in public.
5. At least one of this number believes I've made everything up, because stuff like this never really happens (which sort of negates what was said in number 3, but there it is). However, this particular anonymous commentor also believes I'm a great storyteller, and spent nearly 2 hours reading my blog to his/her hearts content, and returned a few times during the next couple of days. How could I avoid feeling flattered after receiving that kind of attention?
So the post has been removed. Come to think of it, many posts have now been removed. Disappearance seems like a prudent option.