Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday

I'm skipping Saturday, since all I did was attend concerts and sleep through them. I stayed awake through DJ's solo and the rest of the choir groups, but then I just fell asleep. It has been a VERY long week.

The morning was beautiful--so, of course, I spent too long running outside and had to scramble to get ready for church. The kids had on their noble "We're ready on time, what's wrong with you" faces. DJ and Adam kindly refrained from reminding me that they were supposed to be at church early to prepare the sacrament. I hurried, and miraculously, got to church with 10 minutes to spare. I'm still so tired. It's difficult to concentrate. I THINK the service was very nice, but my mind was wandering. I was distracted by so many things. And I wanted to sleep.

My mom had invited us to dinner after church--Father's Day. I made a big salad, and we joined my family. The evening passed in a blur. I couldn't wait to get home. I cleaned up the kitchen for my mom, and we left.

I put the kids to bed and went to sleep myself. I'm tired.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 19, 2006 2:31:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said…

    My father hates gifts--so I got him a card and his favorite chocolate.

    Darrin has been ill for the last three days--so he spent Father's Day in bed.

    We didn't even call Darrin's father or stepfather--Darrin's sick, and I'm too tired.

    We'll call today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker