Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tuesday

I awoke just before the alarm went off. Darrin got up, and I read/prayed/studied--usual morning stuff. I had no time to run today. That's not good, considering that I use running to help me cope with emotional turmoil. Even though I'm not necessarily experiencing turmoil--but I should be, considering what's happening inside me. Regardless, no run today.

Darrin left for work, DJ and I left for the university, Tabitha and Adam stayed in bed.

Even though this is only the second day of the seminar, everything already seems to be routine. I have a great bunch of students this year. Usually there are a few "problem" students--ones I wish would stay home. This year I have only one, and he's actually not so bad. So teaching the classes and ensembles is really fun this year.

I went home at lunch time. Tabitha and Adam were up today, and showered. The house is an absolute disaster. I got them started cleaning, visited blogs/answered e-mail, grabbed a snack, and went back to school. After rehearsing with my ensembles, I taught private lessons, and arrived home at 5:30. Darrin and I are supposed to attend our class tonight at 6:30, and I'm very tired.

Tabitha and I ran to the store to get dinner, and arrived home at 6:15. Darrin said he was too tired to go to class tonight, so we stayed home. Probably not a good decision, considering my state of mind right now, but we were just too tired. DJ has concerts he has to attend every night this week, so Darrin took him to that around 7:00. I went for a walk.

My walk became quite long. I'm not sure what the distance was, but I didn't get back home till 10:00. The kids were still up, and Darrin was asleep on the couch. I roused Darrin, sent the kids to bed, and got ready myself. I went to bed and fell asleep almost immediately. Darrin finally joined me around 11:30. I woke up, kissed him good-night, and went back to sleep.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:54:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said…

    The day was busy--but the walk was a wonderful, reflective time. I think I just had a weird influx of too many emotions at once, because things feel better today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker