Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Some People Never Learn--Part II

After my painful adventure this morning, I had to go to Hastings to get a gift card for one of my classes (it's a prize for our scale/arpeggio competition today). I was in a hurry, because my soreness slowed me down when I was getting ready. So DJ and I were hurrying through the parking lot. I stepped up onto the curb but my very exclusive and expensive ($1.98) flip-flops caught the edge of the sidewalk and I started to fall--AGAIN. DJ caught me, lost me, I stumbled again, and fell on my OTHER shoulder, scraped both hands and arms again...and of course, the audience was most appreciative of my beauty and grace. I'm loving this day--especially in light of the fact that I have to perform tonight--and my entire being aches!!!

Okay, done whining.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker