Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Today is Monday--Memorial Day. I haven't been blogging for a few days because I just needed to think. There are many things happening outwardly--but they're fairly similar to every other day. But inside I'm changing, and I'm not sure exactly why or how.

I went to my last official counseling appointment last Thursday. I told my counselor how well I'm doing. I'm eating. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling some peace. I've laid to rest many of the things that were causing me pain. My sexual relationship with my husband is, in my inexpert opinion, normal--no more control issues, just normal. My life, in general, is not being filled with projects and jobs to help me forget things, because I've chosen to remember--and to deal with that which hurts me. I'm no longer afraid of my beautiful son--in fact, we have developed an even closer relationship. I'm less overprotective. I take risks...in short, my life is much different from before--and it's better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker