Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

In Praise of The Great -L-

I just have to say this: I love -L-.

I love the fact that he lets dialogue take place in his comments, regardless of whether or not he agrees or disagrees.

I love the fact that he'll do almost anything to garner a surfeit of comments--and he revels in that.

I love the fact that AtP believes that -L- is not actually a real person, but is, in reality, my male alter ego, and is still confused as to why I would have conversations through Google Chat with myself.

I love the fact that, in spite of all the blog improvements that have taken place in the last few months, -L- still has the coolest blog in the Queerosphere.

I love the fact that, for an over-emotional gay guy, -L- actually thinks fairly logically, which is beautiful for me to behold.

I love the fact that he's married, which makes me feel less lonely when my own marriage is bashed by those who cannot ever understand...mostly because they'll never try.

I love the fact that he talks about so many different things, regardless of his ulterior motives.

I love the fact that he might go skydiving with Jason and me if he ever stops trying to decide whether or not that's a dangerous thing to do. (p.s. Yes! It could be dangerous! You're a superhero! Get over it!)

Okay, I'm finished gushing. Don't worry, I won't let it happen again for awhile.

7 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:46:00 PM, Blogger AttemptingthePath said…

    UGH!

    Why do all the M-O-Ms get to have fun?! I wanna go skydiving too.

     
  • At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:46:00 PM, Blogger B.G. Christensen said…

    What's the danger? That you'll accidentally have sex on the way down?

     
  • At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:49:00 PM, Blogger playasinmar said…

    "I love the fact that he lets dialogue take place in his comments, regardless of whether or not he agrees or disagrees."

    I'll second that!

    And if what Master Fob worries about actually happens I swear I'll post the video on Youtube.

     
  • At Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:16:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said…

    AtP: What can I say? It's only for the old people (sorry -L- and Jason, but the truth is if we average our ages, the two of you, um, gain a few years...)

    -L-: Yeah, but for a sucky person, you're pretty amazing.

    MF: Who is the "you" in your statement? Because if it's collectively aimed at -L-, Jason, and me, well, the odds are heavily against the sex think happening. If it's just aimed at -L- then I completely understand (he is a superhero, after all).

    Play: Warn me before you post the video--I'm fairly certain I won't want to watch it.

     
  • At Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still trying to figure out how he worked his blog in such a way. I have a hard enough time trying to remember my email address correctly.

     
  • At Friday, April 27, 2007 9:03:00 AM, Blogger Distinguishing Preoccupation said…

    Hey!
    Don't forget that I am gonna go SKYDIVING with you too! Unless you decided to un-invite me without letting me know!

    _Cas

     
  • At Monday, April 30, 2007 5:04:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said…

    I give up. Anyone who wants to join in the skydiving party is welcome. But if anyone dies, I'm going to be really, really upset!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker