Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tuesday

One reason I adore watching the sun rise is that my mind seems clear and I can truly think. This morning I watched the clouds turn from pink to orange, then fade to yellow. I was supposed to be meditating on the lesson I would present to my class in a moment. Instead I was realizing that I've been completely absorbed by myself lately--never a positive state of being for me.

Sometimes things happen that I would not choose. Sometimes it takes awhile to get used to those things and carry on. I realized that I'm finally getting used to things, and in spite of it all, I really am living. As my eyes took in the beauty in the sky, my soul felt stronger--strong enough to stop dwelling on what-if's, and to begin the inevitable task of dealing with what is real.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:58:00 AM, Blogger elbow said…

    "As my eyes took in the beauty in the sky, my soul felt stronger--strong enough to stop dwelling on what-if's, and to begin the inevitable task of dealing with what is real."

    The beauty that you see in the sky is the beauty that you have within yourself. You are your beauty are just as real as what you see in the sky. I love you and your posts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker