Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Friday, January 26, 2007

A Phone Call Yesterday

...and another today...

From Therapist.
Reminding me that I'm supposed to be in love with him, and I haven't seen him since November.

Reminding me that I have a tendency to believe I am capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound, when in reality I simply keep crashing into the building walls repeatedly.

Reminding me that things go better when I spend time with him more regularly.

Reminding me that if I'm not eating like I should (although I ate last night), I still have unresolved issues--delightful topics of conversation for us to share.

My response:
I know he isn't as in love with me as I am with him.

If I'm unable to go over the building, I simply go through the walls.

He only wants me to spend time with him because I pay my bills promptly.

I no longer have a craving for plain mayonnaise, therefore I consider the eating problems solved.

His response:
"I have an opening at 11:00 on Wednesday. I'll see you then?"

My response:
"Okay, but I don't do this for everyone, you know. I'm only agreeing because I'm in love with you."

His response:
"Sam, you're hilarious."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker