Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Things I'm Thinking About

friend: You still have the desire to cut yourself from time to time, don't you?
me: There is very little for which I hate myself more.
friend: Why?
me: Because while I understand the child who did it to help herself--I don't understand the woman who has no more need still yearning for it.
friend: Isn't it the same reason? There's emptiness inside.

"Someday I would like to trust someone without every part of me telling me that I'm stupid."

"The people who love us aren't waiting for an excuse to leave"

"I can listen. I can love you. Trust still escapes me."

"...sometimes, anger helps us survive. Having an enemy keeps us from dying."

"There is a part of me that is still very angry. And very hurt."

"At some point, I want to stop being required to do things that are hard and hurt. I want to be able to wallow in self-pity for at least 90 seconds, and cry and scream and be angry that I have to do this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker