Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dedicated to the Memory of Xanadu

You have tried to make yourself an authority on me, my experiences, and my blog. And you have had the audacity to misquote the Bible to make it suit your purposes. You have used "love" as a panoptic excuse for defiling the immature bodies of children in order to satisfy your sexual needs. You have disregarded all that the Bible actually says about chastity, purity, sex, morality, and virtue, and yet you persist in using it to validify your illogical arguments. I refuse to continue to address one as ill-informed and ignorant as you. When you have actually read the Bible (I have, by the way, more than once), and can cite the chapter and verse where God says, "Yeah, I think sex with a nine or ten-year-old of your same gender sounds like a great plan!" please pass that on to me. In the meantime, while you search for that reference, here are some others you might want to read (I, personally, read the King James version, but I'll understand if you need a version that's takes a little less work for you to read and comprehend), and I've included some word definitions to make it even easier for you:
1. Fornication: Voluntary sexual intercourse between persons not married to each other
1 Cor. 6:9-20, 1 Cor. 7:2, 1 Cor. 10:8, 1 Thes. 4:3
2. The Lord's view of a child's role in the home (i.e., Xanadu's nescient sentiment that children are the voiceless oppressed): Proverbs 4:1, Eph. 6:1, Col. 3:20, 1 Tim. 3:4
3. Lust: A strong sexual desire
Gal. 5:16-19, 1 Thes. 4:5 (concupiscence: A desire for sexual intimacy), 1 Peter 2:11

Now, I must address your attack on my personal character as you insinuate that I am a compeer with Hitler or any other infamous entity intent on committing genocide. First, I have never at any time threatened you with harm. I have not, as is my usual custom, tracked your location and reported you to the local authorities (although I do know your general locale, I do not wish to know more, but if I did want to know...I could...). The worst thing that I have done is object to your asinine claims that I am closed-minded, ill-informed, and uneducated. Speaking of which, you should understand your words before using them. The word "reification" means: regarding something abstract as a material thing, or representing a human being as a physical thing deprived of personal qualities or individuality, hence your sentence: "It’s interesting to see that the kind of feedback you want is simply reification of what you deem to be socially acceptable..." makes no sense, but that seems to happen a lot when you use big words. I am insulted that you would compare me to a world leader who sought to destroy a race of people--especially as the only injury you can possibly claim is that of being unwanted on MY BLOG. Please remember that this place in cyberspace does not belong to you--however, you could have one if you were courageous enough to make yourself known in a forum where your presence doesn't hurt another human being. And by the way, you're not the first to be unwanted here, you probably won't be the last. If you had taken the time to read about the actual purpose of this blog, you would understand that while I adore the majority of people who visit me, who encourage and sustain me, and I try to do the same for them, my purpose in writing is therapeutic and really has nothing to do with the general public. I would write with, or without them. I appreciate their feedback, but it is not necessary for my blog to serve it's purpose.

And so, while I understand that my next step will further exacerbate your feelings of being a pariah, I quite honestly don't care. My blogging purpose has never been to offer validation to every pedophile who might want to stop by, especially one who feels the need to spout self-pity in the comment sections of other bloggers (especially in the cowardice of initial anonymity), but has not the fortitude to start his own blog where he might actually be able to say something and defend it with the blog mantra: THIS IS MY BLOG! So, as you suggested, from this point forward, on this, MY BLOG, you are hereby deleted. I've had more than my share of contact with pedophiles, therefore, in the space of safety and healing that I have created here, you are no longer allowed to be visible, and you are most definitely not welcome.

Last but not least: Kim, thank you for asking him to leave first. AO, thank you for asking him to leave with great intensity and eloquence. The Great -L-, thank you for swearing about him in our chat, and for letting him know exactly who he really is, OH! and for telling him to leave twice. AtP, thanks for stepping out of your comfort zone and letting him know that no one really cares about his rhetoric. Anonymous (even though I know who you really are), thanks for backing me up, trying to inspire some conscience in the reprobate who visits me, and I love you with everything that I am, as well.

Good-bye Xanadu. I'd tell you the good things I've accomplished during your visitations--but then you'd want to take credit for them. And any progress I've made has come through my own efforts and the listening ears, support, and incredibly patient love from my family and friends. It's amazing to me that even when I'm thrown a curve, my Heavenly Father makes certain that the people I need are always in place to make certain I never have to walk alone.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Loyalist (with defects) said…

    The authorities have been notified. and the tracking will/has started. Having associates in high places always has benifits.

    bye-bye X

    you not that well liked anyway.

    ---

    Sam,
    Outstanding.

    btw, I saw you on tv yesterday in a rerun. I quite enjoyed the episode. Darrin was wearing "groovy hippy cloths" cuz Andora put a vanity spell on him.

     
  • At Thursday, November 30, 2006 12:35:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Samantha - good for you. I've mostly tried to ignore X's comments (although I did respond once, which I'm sure didn't help at all), since the (bleep, bleep, bleep) has put himself on a pedestal and has been having a great, self-righteous time responding to everyone from his lofty position. Also, he obviously just feels more and more justified in being such a martyr for his cause whenever someone attacks his position, and, unlike other commenters, I don't have the skeelz to NOT exacerbate that. But man, oh man, did I want to punch his cyber-lights out. What a piece of work. So yeah - good for you for taking your blog back!

     
  • At Thursday, November 30, 2006 2:33:00 PM, Blogger That One Guy said…

    Xanadu, goodbye, farewell. We hardly knew ye. Thankfully.

     
  • At Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:42:00 AM, Blogger ambrosia ananas said…

    [cheers] Way to go, Sam. This guy's selfishness and warped thinking makes me feel sick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker