Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Okay, I need to talk about blogger-beta. There are parts of it that I really like--okay, most of it I like. I don't enjoy having to log in with my gmail account. And there are little buggy things that I don't appreciate. But the thing I'm having trouble with is that there are secret keyboard shortcut thingies that I keep finding by accident. For instance, earlier this week I hit a beautiful keyboard combination and about twelve of my previously published posts reverted to draft status. I'm not sure how that happened, but it's happened before and it bugs me.

Anyway, my blogsite is wigging out. I keep republishing, because it is my blog, after all. But the spotty disappearances of posts are trying my patience. I've decided to let the site morph into whatever it wants--disappearing blog posts, weirdly activated rss feeds, ghost music that appears randomly...whatever, I'm being flexible. No worries...just don't be surprised if a guest blogger suddenly starts posting, or I begin selling items/herbal supplements for natural male enhancement. At this point anything can happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker