Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Distracting Atp during class is bad

AtP: i can leave class... please tell me it's important enough...
Sam: Yeah...I don't think so...you need to stay and find out about cones...deafness...weird speaking...rods...brain epicenters...hemispheres...
AtP: last week he said hemispheres were different lobes
Sam: Yes, not to be confused with earlobes because if you pierce the brain lobes...well...it's bad...
AtP: LOL
Sam: I just got this in my email:
Deal of the Day--The thong song
3-PK of THONG UNDERWEAR Get a 3-pack of these for less than you would pay for one pair.. it's outrageous. Normal Price: $29.99 DEAL PRICE: $5.99 Stylish & Sexy... Made of a luxurious blend of nylon and spandex, these thong underwear are designed to move with you and feel great. The high-cut leg allows for easy movement without binding. The elastic satin trim stretches gently to fit comfortably. Low shrinkage. Perfect for day-to-day wear, or a "special occasion" this panty is comfy, cool and cute.. :::: Size information: S (0-4) :::: To get 3 pair of these for just $5.99, visit...
AtP: LOL
Sam: Low shrinkage--very important.
AtP: I should get some for Sully.
Sam: NO! He will want to model them for me.
AtP: what do I care, I mean... I live an entire state away.
Sam: He already threatened to lick my eye.
AtP: see...that just freaks me out...i don't like the word vestibular, sacs. and worse...the vestibular sacs
Sam: If you get them for Sully, make sure you send a nice card, as well--and you have to send them on Valentine's Day.
AtP: HAHAHAHAHAHA... I need to go underclothing shopping...mine are falling apart.
Sam: Thank you for the visual. That's because vestibular rhymes with testicular.
AtP: anything else?
Sam: About your underwear? or vestibular sacs?
AtP: the latter
Sam: Well...if something happens to your vestibular whatever, you lose your balance and fall over. And if something happens to your testicular whatever, you lose your balance and fall over.
AtP: It took everything in my power not to laugh out loud
Sam: Sorry, sort of. It's so good that we never went to school together.
AtP: we'd be dreadful
Sam: And we'd learn nothing.
AtP: i already know everything. come on
Sam: Right. However could I forget that?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker