Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's my blog

Every once in awhile I just need to say this:

I'm tired.
I don't want to be an abuse survivor.
I don't want to have an eating disorder.
I don't want to be a compulsive runner.

I want to go to bed like millions of other people in the world and sleep.
I want to sit down to dinner with my family and eat with them.
I want to stop feeling afraid.

I'm a little bit angry.
I'm getting very frustrated.
I'm really sad.

Okay, I said it. Tomorrow will be better.

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:58:00 PM, Blogger Thrasius said…

    It's good to hear other people's compaints sometimes. It just gets old when it is consistently from the same people. So, I find it refreshing and almost touching to have the reminder that I'm not the only one having a hard time. Also, I appreciated your comment on my blog earlier.

     
  • At Sunday, February 18, 2007 12:32:00 AM, Blogger David said…

    I love your expressions of feeling, no matter what the feelings might be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker