Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sometimes I'm an Idiot

I went grocery shopping last night around 5:00--usually, I like to go when no one else is there (i.e. very early in the morning), but I slept until 5:45 yesterday morning and had to get ready and go straight to seminary instead. 5:00 p.m. is a very busy shopping hour, and there are way too many cranky people there for my taste. However, last night everyone seemed to be going out of his/her way to be nice and friendly--to me, at least. I just assumed that was because I have a pleasant face and a nice smile, and the holidays were over, and it was close to dinner, but not too close...okay, I had no idea why people were smiling and laughing, some gave me a wave, a couple of young men high-fived me...that got me wondering...I became a little paranoid...I finished quickly and went home...

Tabitha pointed out while I was making dinner that I was wearing the hoodie DJ gave me for Christmas...the one he'd put a couple of stickers on earlier that morning...from the clementines...the ones that say, "I'm a Cutie"...yeah, I wore those stickers all day...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker