New Year's Anti-Resolutions--Things I will not do in 2007
2. Go to the wilderness without toilet paper.
3. Teach a lesson in Priesthood Meeting (although I firmly believe they would like it if I did).
4. Flirt with Brother Expletive-Delete Honey.
5. Marry a rich man.
6. Pole dance in public.
7. Come out of the closet.
8. Show my navel in seminary (even if I did get it pierced in celebration of AtP's first year as a gay person).
9. Change clothes while driving 75 mph on the freeway (tying shoelaces is the hardest part).
10. Wear a rainbow thong to a bishop's interview.
Wow, this is so easy... I could go on and on...I'm limiting myself to ten today...so much easier than resolutions I never seem to keep...I love this...