Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year's Anti-Resolutions--Things I will not do in 2007

1. Eat cow innards.
2. Go to the wilderness without toilet paper.
3. Teach a lesson in Priesthood Meeting (although I firmly believe they would like it if I did).
4. Flirt with Brother Expletive-Delete Honey.
5. Marry a rich man.
6. Pole dance in public.
7. Come out of the closet.
8. Show my navel in seminary (even if I did get it pierced in celebration of AtP's first year as a gay person).
9. Change clothes while driving 75 mph on the freeway (tying shoelaces is the hardest part).
10. Wear a rainbow thong to a bishop's interview.

Wow, this is so easy... I could go on and on...I'm limiting myself to ten today...so much easier than resolutions I never seem to keep...I love this...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker