Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy New Year, AtP!!

This post is dedicated to Attempting the Path, who decided to figure out his sexual orientation on this day, January 6th, one year ago. Be sure to offer felicitations--even though I'm not going to post this till tomorrow because today AtP has no internet and I'm hoping that will change...

I have celebrated this day by having my navel pierced and recommend that everyone do the same, if you have not done so already. It's the least we can do for the most attractive member of the Queerosphere, especially since he magnanimously granted his "youngest" title to Sully. If you're too chicken to have a hole placed in your midriff, then a second option would be to wear a rainbow thong for the day (if you have to buy one at the store, please don't try it on first--you have no idea where it's been and for heaven's sake, wash it before you put it on when you get home!!!).

Just a thought, though. Now that you're one, AtP, will Sully have to give his title back? You're confusing the Queen...

P.S. I rationalize my body piercing in the following ways:
1. No one can see it.
2. I only wear tasteful, conservative studs.
3. I have no other piercings, and women are allowed one in each earlobe--perhaps my earlobes conjoin in my navel? A serious birth defect...
4. It was for a good cause.
5. Who will ever know for sure if I actually did it? Darrin would never tell...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker