1. No, I did not pierce my body. I adore AtP, but not that much. However, I did eat ice cream (which I do not like) when I was with him, so I consider that ample representation of my adoration of him. Yes, it was a joke. Yes, it was in poor taste. Yes, I do think I'm hilarious.
2. Yes, I deleted your comments (not once, but twice), because I think people who believe my salavation hinges on my ability to not smoke, become drunk, or live on caffeine are insane. Those who believe I'll go to hell for having a hole or a tattoo are just plain stupid. And yes, I believe the prophet speaks for God, but if ink and holes are the only things I'll have to be accountable or forgiven for--well, I'll count myself very lucky.
3. I'm not going to talk to you about my underwear. And I really don't care if you think combining a rainbow thong with temple garments is sacreligious--however, thanks for sharing. The image will never leave my mind--and here's one for you: if I wore a rainbow thong, I would probably wear nothing else...enjoy...
4. Yes, I teach seminary. Yes, I attend the temple. Yes, I partake of the sacrament. Now...can I have a cookie?
5. My husband has never told me what to do, what to believe, what to wear, or how to feel. If he did I doubt he would be my husband anymore. This does not constitute disrespect for priesthood in any way shape or form. If it does for you, you're screwed up. That's all.
6. If you want to write me an email again, please include a joke. I enjoy laughing--but it's probably rude to laugh at you the whole time.
7. Having sexual or romantic feelings for members of my own gender does not make me evil. It just makes me different from you. I do not perpetuate any kind of agenda, I just live as I see fit. My love for the Lord, for the gospel, and for my husband are my own business, but if you'd taken time to browse my site a bit, you would know that those loves take precedence over any other inclinations or desires. How much have you sacrificed for the Lord? My guess is that you haven't laid on the altar the very feelings that draw you to another human being, nor have you obeyed in an area that feels foreign and undesirable at times--and committed to that for the rest of your life. I could be wrong...but as long as we're judging each other...
8. You really should learn more about what constitutes devotion to God. It reaches much further than the food we eat, the markings on our bodies, the color of our skin, or the people with whom we fall in love. Truly. I'm not kidding.