Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Today is Friday

This has been a rather awful week--and good, as well. The awful stuff I've sort of already detailed, and that's enough of that. But the good stuff...I need to talk about that.

1. Yes, I relapsed. It was yucky and horrible. But one of my healthcare providers pointed out that this is the first time I bounced back so quickly. Usually it takes a month or two before I can eat normally, I have to wade through bunches of exercises to cope with anything I've decided to allow myself to remember, and there's usually some side-effect that requires my extended attention. THIS time I was able to eat normally by Thursday, the side-effects are still evident, but not pressing, and I seem to be finished with the aftermath of remembering with very little emotional trauma. In short--this episode was SHORT!!! YAY!!! I'm making progress!!! And that is a very good thing.

2. I went to girls camp. That was VERY fun. There is a young woman who will be in my seminary class in the fall, who also came to camp for the evening. She brought her girlfriend (yes, that would be a romantic/sexual girlfriend) with her. I had the opportunity to talk with her and invite her to come to my class. We talked for a little while. I introduced myself to the girlfriend and invited her to come, as well (she is not LDS). She said she didn't think she could get up that early. I just smiled and said she was welcome anytime.

It was good that I went to camp, and she went to camp and we were able to talk.

So today is Friday. I will run this morning. I am on day two of healthy eating habits. I am coping in the right way with the stresses in my life. I am okay. That is a good thing, too. Definitely, a very good thing.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker