Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Grief Research 1

Grief is the healing process that ultimately brings us comfort in our pain.

I don't want to do this.

To me grieving means the following:
1. I suffered a loss.
2. Something was taken from me.
3. I needed something that I didn't receive.
4. I was vulnerable.
5. I am vulnerable still.
6. At some point I was weak.
7. I must feel sadness.
8. I will have to let something go.
9. I will lose something more.
10. I will have to feel.

Once again, I don't want to do this.

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Blueyedane said…

    This may or may not make sense but I thought you should hear it anyways. I use metaphors or similes to understand the situation better. From experience I have realized that through pain whether it be caused by grief research or something else we gain so much more freedom. I compare it to stretching. I am not a limber person. In fact I have never been able to touch my toes straight legged. ever! Each time I try though I feel a lot of pain. Hence the reason I avoid stretching. The key thing is that immediately after stretching my body feels so relieved. If that makes sense great! Just knowing that even though it hurts and that I don't want to do it makes me want to do it more. I'm going to have to start stretching now. darn!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker