Click here to play music

Magical World

Wouldn't it be lovely if, with just a twitch of the nose, life, or any aspect of it could be changed. Instead, positive changes always seem to involve tremendously hard work, determination, and endless setbacks. How lovely it would be to have the powers of Samantha Stephens.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Raindrops on Roses...


Sometimes I smile like this when I run. Posted by Picasa


I will wear my flipflops until it snows. Posted by Picasa


My favorite cookie. Posted by Picasa


Where I used to run before I grew up. Posted by Picasa


I want this for Christmas (thanks TB). Posted by Picasa


Just funny. Posted by Picasa


Winter where I grew up. Posted by Picasa


:-) !!! Posted by Picasa


My favorite time of night. Posted by Picasa


My one true love...okay, a close second. Posted by Picasa



Mmmmmm.... Posted by Picasa



Something to read, every day. Posted by Picasa


I love storms. Posted by Picasa



Especially electrical storms. Posted by Picasa



Oooohh!! Lightening. Posted by Picasa



I could eat these all day. Posted by Picasa



Just fun. Posted by Picasa



My most favorite wildflower. Posted by Picasa



Where I will be on Saturday with really wonderful friends and family. Posted by Picasa



I want to pet bumblebees, but I won't. Posted by Picasa



Where I want to be today. Posted by Picasa



Just...beautiful... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker